The South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit class duration will be 8 hours from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
All courses are delivered at GTI’s Joint Operations Center 1321 Technology Drive, Barnwell, SC 29812.
All students will be required to provide the following equipment at the time of the class:
- Valid state issued ID.
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection – Ear muffs or ear plugs. It is highly recommended to use both!
- Serviceable Modern Pistol (I.E. Glock, Springfield, S&W, etc.)
- Quality Retention Holster (The Blackhawk SERPA holster is NOT ALLOWED during our courses) or an appropriate method of carrying concealed for presentation.
- Minimum 50 Rounds of quality ammunition that is appropriate for your firearm. (qualification test is 50 rounds)
- All students must have proper footwear (I.E. tennis shoes, boots).
- Open toed footwear is not allowed for safety reasons.
- Comfortable pants or shorts may be worn.
- Skirts or dresses are not allowed.
- Appropriate weather protection (I.E. hat, sunscreen, jacket)
There are no reviews yet.