The Gunfighter Carbine Training Phase 1 class duration will be 8 hours 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
All courses are delivered at GTI’s Joint Operations Center 1321 Technology Drive, Barnwell, SC 29812.
All students will be required to provide the following equipment at the time of the class:
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection – Ear muffs or ear plugs. It is highly recommended to use both!
- M4 Style Rifle w/ Sling
- 2 Magazines
- 250 Rounds of quality ammunition that is appropriate for your firearm.
- All students must have proper footwear (I.E. tennis shoes, boots).
- Open toed footwear is not allowed for safety reasons.
- Comfortable pants or shorts may be worn.
- Skirts or dresses are not allowed.
- Appropriate weather protection (I.E. hat, sunscreen, jacket).