The Precision Rifle with Elevated Shooting class duration will be 16 hours of two days 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
All courses are delivered at GTI’s Joint Operations Center 1321 Technology Drive, Barnwell, SC 29812.
All students will be required to provide the following equipment at the time of the class:
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection – Ear muffs or ear plugs. It is highly recommended to use both!
- Precision Rifle with adjustable turret scope, bipod and sling.
- 200 Rounds of quality ammunition that is appropriate for your firearm.
- All students must have proper footwear (I.E. tennis shoes, boots).
- Open toed footwear is not allowed for safety reasons.
- Comfortable pants or shorts may be worn.
- Skirts or dresses are not allowed.
- Appropriate weather protection (I.E. hat, sunscreen, jacket)
If available students should provide the following equipment at the time of the class:
- Shooting Mat
- Spotting Scope
- Wind Meter
- Range Finder
- Ballistic Calculator (add the app to your phone)
- Alternate shooting support (i.e. back pack, tri pod, shooting sticks, shooting bags etc.)